Sunday, October 19, 2014

Winter Approaches

     It's that time of year when you start preparing for winter. Do you have a Biomat? A Biomat is a negative ion and far infrared emitting mat that you put on top of your mattress. There's nothing like a Biomat to warm up your whole body from the inside out. For those with rheumatoid arthritis, there is nothing better than a Biomat for soothing your pains and allowing you to get a good nights rest. You know how the cold weather affects your joints, that also goes for anyone with lupus too. You will find that the Biomat helps greatly with both arthritis and lupus alike, In fact, the Biomat helps with all kinds of pain.
     Don't let cold man winter cause you anymore pain this year or any other year to come, get yourself a Biomat and start taking MSM w/vitamin C (make sure you take plenty of MSM) and you will find your ailments will diminish with time. I know because I have rheumatoid arthritis and have been taking MSM and sleeping on a Biomat for years even in the coldest, dampest weather yet, I have had NO PAIN AT ALL. I used to get it pretty bad in the hip joints and my hands to the place where I could barely walk at all but, now I actually run in the coldest, snowiest part of winter in the forest up and down hill with no pain at all.  This would not be possible without the Biomat and taking MSM.
      I contracted rheumatoid arthritis during a bout with scarlet fever as a child which was so bad that every joint in my whole body was in pain, it actually hurt to breath. You have no idea how grateful I am to have a Biomat and MSM, they literally changed my life. At fifty five I can do whatever I want to physically without any worry of pain from my joints.
     If you want to know more about Biomats, just call me at 765-520-2988 or drop me an e-mail at ionhealth@hotmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
     Thank You
Joseph A. Moylan
www.ionhealthbiomats.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment