Sunday, March 15, 2015

The No. 2 Killer in the US

      The number two killer in United States is cancer and the number two killer of cancer is colon cancer otherwise known as colorectal cancer.  Colon cancer starts off as polyps.  Polyps are little growths that that pop up on the walls of the inside of your colon.  The two main types are adenomas and hyperplastic polyps.  Once polyps show up in your colon the chances of them turning into cancerous cells is a good one. 
      Doctors suggest  for anybody over the age of 50 to get a colonoscopy  and if they find the polyps then their next suggestion is to cut them out,  this will prevent the cancer from ever starting in the first place.   However, once they do find cancer their next approach depends on  what stage of cancer you have. If they catch it in time, this being stage I, they can surgically remove it. Stage II requires a little bit more, they sometimes have to remove a section of your colon.   Stage III requires even more, they not only will have to remove the section of your colon but most likely  besides doing just chemo you will probably have to do radiation too.   Stage IV, they will suggest surgery, chemo and radiation to possibly extend your life  a little longer and help with a few of the symptoms, even doing so you have a 94% chance of dying.
     Most doctors will suggest you change your diet and to exercise, however,  most of these same doctors will suggest you do grains which  by the way,  is pretty much the most acidic food you can eat.    According to Dr. Otto Warburg  who won the Nobel Prize for finding out what causes cancer  and that being the lack of oxygen in your cells, anything acidic lacks oxygen, anything alkaline  is abundant in oxygen, why would a doctor tell someone to eat one of the most acidic foods on the planet?   This makes no sense whatsoever unless, they are hoping to give you cancer again so they can make more money off of you, I would hate to think this is true.
     They are still blaming red meat as the cause of cancer and say chicken is better.   Let's take a better look at this shall we?
     Chicken is an acidic meat much lower on the alkaline scale than is beef.  I think the biggest reason  why red meat can cause  cancer  is because of what they do to it, first of all, they shoot the cows up with growth hormones, steroids,  antibiotics,  antivirals,  antiparasitic's,  feed them foods that are genetically modified and grown in synthetics soils  and heavily  sprayed with pesticides, gee, is it any wonder why eating red meet can cause cancer? If  you look back in the old days before they had any of these horrible drugs, cancer deaths were about a fourth of what it is today and that's a very high  average.  History doesn't lie, it definitely isn't the beef that's killing people  it's what we do to it and this is why I only eat free range meat which are grass fed cows. Much less likely to get colon cancer eating this type meat.
   
     Surviving stage II, III .and stage IV cancer past five years, especially after having chemo and radiation therapy, is very minimal, I hate to say. Radiofrequency ablation (RFA)  is a rod they stick into you that uses intense heat to burn away tumors. I do like this idea better than radiation therapy however, I would much prefer to use a Biomat,  seeing how it emits far infrared light that heats up those same cancer cells and kill him without damaging any of the surrounding healthy cells,  this combined with Laetrile and  high amounts of vitamin C infusions which would do a much better job of killing cancer cell and not harming healthy cells like radiation treatments do, nor lower your immune system which helps fight and keep cancer cells from returning like chemo treatments do, the alternative is a much better way to attack cancer cells.
     The whole approach to cancer in the United States is barbaric at best. Surviving colon cancer past stage one using surgery, chemo and radiation is not very good. It is doubtful if you will live another five years at best, and what do you think those five years will be like not only for the sufferer but for friends and family too? It will drain all your money, spirits and any sense of happiness you or your loved ones will have for years to come.
     It is fear that leads us to bad decisions and listen to those doctors who will be profiting from your misfortune. It's a $200,000,000,000.00 a year market that they definitely want to hold on to. Maybe you might want to look for alternative treatments that jut might give you better results.
Thank You
Joseph A.Moylan
www.ionhealthbiomats.weebly.com
ionheath@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with. He cure tthe following diseases below...1. Herpes 2. cancer 3. HIV / AIDS 4. hepatitis 5. Bring my ex back 6. Leprosy 7. SARS 8. Bubonic plague
    9. Cerebrovascular disease 10. Lower respiratory infections 11. Syphilis 12. Influenza A-H1N1 (swine flu) 13.Ischemic heart disease 14. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 15. Whooping cough 16. Perinatal complications 17. diarrhea 18 .. lung cancer.

    ReplyDelete